This is granted to travelers who travel to Uganda frequently. This can be granted for 6 months, 12 months or 24 months and allows the holder multiple entry for the duration. The visa prohibits employment
Where to apply: available online through the Immigration portal
- Passport (Bio-data page) with at least 6 months validity
- Recent Passport size Photograph
- Valid Police clearance from Interpol or home country
- Vaccination Certificate (Yellow Fever)
- Recommendation letter from one (2) referees in Uganda
- Cover Letter stating reasons for Multiple Entry
- 6 months to 12 month: USD 100
- 24 months: USD 200
- Visa Fees are non-refundable and all payments are subject to a bank charge.
- Language; all documents attached should be in English.
- Any other documents may be required during processing
- Step 1: Log into the Immigration Portal and select start new application
- Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions displayed in the Disclaimer.
- Step 3: Select the visa or permit type, category and sub category
- Step 4: Complete the application form
- Step 5: Upload the required documents; a six-digit application ID eg. (234790123) is automatically generated as the reference number
- Step 6: Make payment for applications that require prepayment.
- Step 7: Upon approval, for application that don’t require top up payment, an approval letter will be generated and emailed to the applicant on the home page
- Step 8: Upon approval, make a top up payment for applications that require a top up payment. After payment an approval letter is generated and emailed to the client
- Step 9: Report to the immigration office/ border for biometric capture with all documents uploaded, payment receipts, approval letter and passport