Skip to main content

Temporary Movement Permit

Temporary Movement Permits are recognized travel documents intended to ease the cross border movement of border communities. Temporary Movement Permits (TMPs) may be obtained at our Port Bell Office in Luzira and all points of Entry and Exit in Uganda and apply to countries bordering Uganda.

Required Documents

  1. Two passport size photographs taken against white background
  2. National ID
  3. Payment of the prescribed fee
  4. Any other support documents for students or minors


  1. Pay a fee of UGX 10,000/= for Single-Use TMP valid for one month.