To be the model of excellence in Immigration service delivery
To facilitate the legal and orderly movement of persons to and from Uganda, regulate the residence of immigrants in Uganda, verify and process Uganda citizenship and enforce national and regional immigration laws for the development and security of Uganda.
- Facilitate the legal and orderly movement of persons to and from Uganda.
- Process, verify and grant Uganda citizenship
- Regulate the issue of national passports and other travel documents;
- To facilitate and provide a conducive immigration environment for foreign investment in Uganda.
- To enforce national and regional immigration laws for the security and development of Uganda.