Bid notice under open domestic bidding subject of procurement: proposed construction of a warehouse at Namanve, Namanve Industrial Park - Wakiso District
THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA
MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS
DIRECTORATE OF CITIZENSHIP & IMMIGRATION CONTROL
BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN DOMESTIC BIDDING
SUBJECT OF PROCUREMENT: PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF A WAREHOUSE AT NAMANVE, NAMANVE INDUSTRIAL PARK- WAKISO DISTRICT
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE N0: DCIC/WRKS/16-17/00056
1.The Directorate of Citizenship & Immigration Control has received funds to be used for the Construct a Warehouse at Namanve Industrial Park, Wakiso District
2. The Directorate invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above works.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedure contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30am to 5:00pm during official working hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon submission of a written application to the address below at 8 (a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (Uganda Shillings One Hundred Thousand). The method of payment will be by direct deposit to the Bank using Bank Payment Advice Form (BPAF) to be obtained from the Cash Office. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(a) at or before 10:00am on 9th December, 2016. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in form of a bank guarantee of UGX 35,000,000/= (Thirty Five Million Uganda Shillings). Bid securities must be valid until 17th July, 2017.
Late bids shall be rejected.
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(b) at 10:30am on 9th December, 2016
There shall be a pre-bid site visit and meeting on 25th November, 2016. Bidders will assemble at the Directorate’s Main boardroom at 10.00 am.
8 (a)Documents may be inspected, will be issued and delivered at:
The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit
Directorate of Immigration & Citizenship Control
P.O Box 7165 Kampala
(b) Address of Bid Opening:
Directorate of Immigration & Citizenship Control Boardroom
P.O Box 7165, Kampala
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
a. Publish bid notice Friday 11/11/2016
b. Pre-bid site visit and meeting Friday 25/ 11/2016
c. Bid closing date Friday 9/12/2016
d. Evaluation process Within 40 days from the date of bid closure
e. Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice Within 10 working days After Contracts Committee Award
f. Contract award and Signature After expiry of at least 10 working days of best evaluated bidder notice and Solicitor General’s Clearance
Sasagah Godfrey Wanzira