Not getting email feedback? How to track your status online without waiting for email correspondence
Often times, an applicant may not get email correspondence regarding an application for a facility (Visas, Entry Permits, Dependant Passes, Special Passes, Student Passes, Certificates of Residence) they apply for on the application web portal; www.visas.immigration.go.ug .
But one can track their status anytime and anywhere provided they have an internet enabled device without waiting for email correspondence in the following steps;
- Login to the Application Web portal, www.visas.immigration.go.ug
2. On the Home/Menu bar, go to ‘Applications’ and click ‘Manage Application’ (visas.immigration.go.ug/#/check)
3. Input the Application ID, Passport number and Date of birth
4. Do the Validation (I’m not a robot)
5. Click ‘Check Application Status’
There you will find feedback on your Application and if you need to ‘Modify’ or ‘Cancel’ it, a section to enable you Modify and/or Cancel is visible in the left bottom corner.
If your application is approved, you will also be able to download the Approval letter that is in form of a PDF attachment. You will print out the letter as proof of your approval.